This workshop covers an overview of the use of brainwave entrainment to shift states of consciousness by altering brainwave patterns with sound waves….both for healing and for advanced meditative states.
We will also cover an overview of the anatomy and physiology of brainwaves and brainwave entrainment, how different brainwave patterns are associated with specific states of consciousness and the science and technology of Binaural Beats and ancient forms of using sound to change consciousness (Bowls, Tingshaws, Gongs, Chant, Drumming).
We will also cover an overview of the physics and quantum physics of sound, entrainment, Binuaral Beats, and 3-D sound.
We will also cover the 21 Brainwave States we work with here at CNR: the classic 4: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta – plus the newly included Gamma. In addition we add an entire extended range of brainwave states not explored by anyone else in the field: one of these – Epsilon, was discovered by Dr Thompson in 1989 and represents below-Delta brain activity related to out-of-body experiences, precognitive ability and spiritual insight.
What you will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology of brainwave function, states of consciousness, and Brainwave Entrainment.
- The science of Binaural Beats and Auditory Beats in the Brain and brainwave Entrainment.
- The 21 Brainwave States and their meaning and uses for healing, advanced meditation states, creativity, memory/learning, boosting IQ, Sleep induction and much more.
- The science and neurophysiology of 3-D Psychoacoustic Sound.
- Primordial Sounds and their ability to contact the unconscious mind for healing and deepened meditative states.
- Ancient practices of sound meet the 21st century high-tech world of sound.
Hold on to your mind as we journey into the heart of consciousness expansion, brainwave states, 3-D processing, Primordial Sounds and the future of high-tech sound work.