Over the Years, Dr Jeffrey Thompson has pioneered a whole range of discoveries in the use of sound for healing and expanding consciousness. In 1989 using EEG equipment on every patient for two years, he discovered a new brainwave frequency below the lowest recognized Delta at 0.5Hz and called this new brainwave frequency “EPSILON”. This new brainwave frequency showed below Delta brainwave activity at 0.25 Hz and later even lower at 0.125 Hz – which he called Epsilon 2. Patient experiences from this brain state ranged from Out-Of-Body, pre-cognitive, “psychic”, spiritual revelations and more.
Dr Thompson has been granted multiple patents on his sound healing technologies: Bio-Tuning Technology and a new type HRV monitoring technology for measuring the Autonomic control systems of the brain, Acoustic Pacing, Primordial Sounds, the scientific use of the Voice for healing, a unique type of Binaural Brainwave Entrainment, 3-D sound technology called the T.E.A.S.E. system and many others. He often says that “Stress is the ultimate cause of disease” and current scientific and medical research is also, finally after all these decades proving this to be true. His advanced high-tech stress reduction system – Bio-Tuning – works precisely on this principle. It is from his clinical research over 40 years with patients that he has derived the principles for all the soundtracks available on this website.
His many decades of experience has now led to a series of deeply insightful and extensively informative courses, webinars and Livestream events. Here you will find his current offerings of the most advanced information in the world on the scientific use of sound for healing, brainwave entrainment, high-tech meditation using his patented Binaural Beat technology, 3-D psychoacoustic sound processing and much, much, more.
Hold on to your mind as you embark on the information and experience journey of a lifetime – that will change your understanding of sound, healing and expanding consciousness Forever.
All webinars are recorded and posted within 72 hours to the website, for a viewing period of 90 days.
Using Our Music for Healing
Starts, Saturday, February 19 2022
10am-5pm PST (Online)
This webinar is a detailed overview of dozens of generic soundtracks we currently produce and how they can be used in a series of protocols for various conditions: Sleep, Creativity, Relaxation, Meditation, Stress Reduction, and Healing….and more.
This webinar is especially useful for anyone who has one of our Neuroacoustic® Sound Tables or Sound Chairs – or is contemplating buying one. All our soundtracks are designed specifically to “Play Your Body” through our Sound Delivery Devices as well as “Play Your Brain” through the headphones. For Holistic practitioners, this can expand your business like never before; for home use, this will provide a center for healing in your home.
We will cover the complete science and technological advances that make up these soundtracks – which we believe to be the most powerful in the world, and in this course you will find out why. We will cover all the aspects of our soundtracks: our own unique style of music: “Non-Linear” Music, our own patented method for Brainwave Entrainment: “Phase Modulated Binaural Beats”, Hyper-Realistic 3-D processing of sounds, our patented process of Acoustic Pacing, our patented process called T.E.A.S.E. (Thompson Enhanced Audio Spacial Environment) which represents our own psychoactive 3-D processing system, Primordial Sounds that open the Unconscious Mind and our work to release and then publish the NASA Space Sound recordings from the Voyager I & II space programs.
What you will learn:
- How to use our many soundtracks in specific orders to create protocols for enhancing Sleep, Relaxation, Healing, Creativity, Meditation, memory/learning and more.
- How to integrate the Sound Table/Chair technologies into your present practice or into your home. How you can boost your Holistic Practice with the use of Scientific Sounds.
- The science behind Sound, Vibration and Brainwave Entrainment.
- The anatomy and physiology of Brainwave Entrainment, 3-D processing in the brain and Acoustic pacing.
- The power of “Non-Linear” Music and “Primordial Sounds.
- The science behind our own patented brainwave entrainment technology and our patented T.E.A.S.E. technology.
Hold on to your mind as we explore realms of healing with sound you only thought existed in a science fiction novel.
Starts Saturday, February 19
Scientific Use of Sound in Healing
Starts, Saturday, March 19, 2022
10am-5pm PST (Online)
This webinar covers an overview of how to use exact sound frequencies for resonating various parts of the body for healing work using sound with Kinesiology: Organs, Glands, Meridians, Chakras, Vertebrae, Cranial’s, etc. In addition, we will show general principles for testing emotions and self-defeating belief systems.
We will also cover an overview of the anatomy and physiology of how the body responds to sound frequencies and low frequency vibrations for healing and an introduction to brainwave entrainment and binaural beats for changing states of consciousness.
We will also cover an overview of the fundamental physics and quantum physics of sound and vibration and relate this to how the body can be influenced by these frequencies and the laws that govern this phenomenon.
What you will learn:
- Anatomy & Physiology of Hearing
- Anatomy & Physiology of Vibration Sense
- Physics of Sound and Vibration – The Science of Coupled Oscillators
- Quantum Physics of Sound and Vibration – Phonons, negative mass and negative gravity of sound waves.
- Overview of Applied Kinesiology (AK) as a testing tool for the body.
- How AK can help us find the frequencies for organs, glands, meridians, chakras and beyond.
- Testing for emotions and self-defeating belief systems.
- Using advanced monitoring devices (HRV) to test for which frequencies balance the Autonomic Nervous System (Sympathetic/Parasympathetic)…the master center in the brain that controls all systems in the body.
Hold on to your mind for the most detailed webinar on “science fiction” level Sound Healing in the 21st Century….like nothing you have ever seen before.
Starts Saturday, March 19
Expanding Consciousness with Sound
Starts, Saturday, April 9, 2022
10am-5pm PST (Online)
This webinar covers an overview of the use of brainwave entrainment to shift states of consciousness by altering brainwave patterns with sound waves….both for healing and for advanced meditative states.
We will also cover an overview of the anatomy and physiology of brainwaves and brainwave entrainment, how different brainwave patterns are associated with specific states of consciousness and the science and technology of Binaural Beats and ancient forms of using sound to change consciousness (Bowls, Tingshaws, Gongs, Chant, Drumming).
We will also cover an overview of the physics and quantum physics of sound, entrainment, Binuaral Beats, and 3-D sound.
We will also cover the 21 Brainwave States we work with here at CNR: the classic 4: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta – plus the newly included Gamma. In addition we add an entire extended range of brainwave states not explored by anyone else in the field: one of these – Epsilon, was discovered by Dr Thompson in 1989 and represents below-Delta brain activity related to out-of-body experiences, precognitive ability and spiritual insight.
What you will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology of brainwave function, states of consciousness, and Brainwave Entrainment.
- The science of Binaural Beats and Auditory Beats in the Brain and brainwave Entrainment.
- The 21 Brainwave States and their meaning and uses for healing, advanced meditation states, creativity, memory/learning, boosting IQ, Sleep induction and much more.
- The science and neurophysiology of 3-D Psychoacoustic Sound.
- Primordial Sounds and their ability to contact the unconscious mind for healing and deepened meditative states.
- Ancient practices of sound meet the 21st century high-tech world of sound.
Hold on to your mind as we journey into the heart of consciousness expansion, brainwave states, 3-D processing, Primordial Sounds and the future of high-tech sound work.
Starts Saturday, April 9